i give myself away...
what will you give?
Our Goals & Objectives
Welcome, and thank you for visiting IGMA Inc online. We hope that our website highlights the wide variety of activities our organization provides for the community. Please feel free to read more about our team on this site or give us a call to learn more about our initiatives. We would love to greet you and share with you our love for helping our youth and those a little less fortuate than most.
- To host programs and events using the arts to bring awareness about life challenges and choices affecting our youth and young adults.
- To empower people through development of life skills via workshops, one-on-one, and group mentoring, and counseling sessions.
- To establish Mentorship Programs to bridge the generational gaps between youth and elderly individuals (Senior Sailors Programs).
- To render tools, resources, and techniques to individuals to help promote self-sufficiency and confidence among our Veterans and Homeless Communities.
- To create and establish workshops, seminars, and program implementation best practices which can promote efficiency and effectiveness via self-awareness, self-respect, self-esteem, self-worth, time management, business management and reinforce positive values (Enhancing personal and organizational growth and development).
We are a 501(c)(3) non-profit public and charitable organization specializing in empowering others through training, developing, and hosting community awareness initiatives to enhance individual and organizational coping skills.
We accept both monetary and physical donations. Please show your support and donate to IGMA Inc. All contributions are tax deductible.